Little Willows Day Nursery provides the highest quality childcare & education, in partnership with parents, for children aged 3 months to 12 years. Little Willows is named so due to the large willow trees in the fabulous gardens of the nursery which provides a safe & secure, caring and environmentally-aware setting. Learning through curiosity, creativity & stimulating play is central to Little Willows philosophy, whilst empowering children to make decisions for themselves.
WELCOME TO LITTLE WILLOWS
Little Willows day nursery has two nurseries, one of which is based in Bath & the other is based in Corsham. Both nurseries are owned by former Bath & England rugby player, Steve Ojomoh!
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH PARENTS
Little Willows strive to work closely with all parents and carers to ensure the running of a smooth, happy, safe and secure nursery.
Partnership with parents
At Little Willows our mission statement is as follows:
- Little Willows strive to work closely with all parents and carers to ensure the running of a smooth, happy, safe and secure nursery. Creating relationships with all our parents and carers is important to us, and strongly believe that their thoughts and opinions matter!
- We offer a variety of different ways for parents and carers to become involved in the running of the nursery, such as:
- Little Willows holds a parents morning twice a year so parents/carers and staff have a chance to formally catch up.
- Children are assigned a key carer, this person liaises with parents/carers on a daily basis.
- Parents are invited to help out on trips out and about, to lead story times and help out with room topics.
- Parents/carers are asked to help Little Willows Liaise with any other settings that their children may attend.
What Makes Little Willows Different
At Little Willows we:
- Aim to be as paperless as possible by using email to communicate with parents for newsletters and other information.
- Have three fantastic gardens for the children to free flow in and out of during their day. These gardens include a large garden which has grass and all-weather surfaces, as well as a large area under cover and an area adjoining the Owls classroom.
Play & Development!
Planned activities based around the Early Years foundation stage.
Little Willows offer a variety of play equipment such as:
- Sand and water areas
- Bikes and Scooters
- Home corner areas including a variety of equipment such as dolls and play food.
- Quiet and story areas
- Cooking activities
- ICT equipment
- Musical instruments
- Arts and crafts.
Each room has doors opening out onto the beautiful gardens to which are on the same level surrounding the nursery, this enables us to offer a free flow system for which the children can access the garden at any time